audio card audio interface what ever you wana call it help
    Tech Convert

Default audio card audio interface what ever you wana call it help

hello im what audio card/ audio interface should i get for my vci-100se im on a mac im going to get the b52 matrix 2000s ty

Hi mate. Depending on ypour budget, i would recommend to you the NI Audio 2 as a good starting card, or step up to the mighty Audio 4 if you can afford it
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

also be sure to do a search on these forums; soundcard recommendations are a popular thread topic...

good luck and welcome to the forums

+1s on charo.

But also a +1 on the Audio4DJ!

Using a Audio4DJ for both DJ-ing and production. Might be weird, but for me it suffices.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

presonus firebox

its has rock solid construction and awesome sound quality and has never let me down yet.

Tech Convert

hum there both 200$ audio 4 dj VS presonus firebox

main differences are the firebox doesn't have phono pre-amps so it's not really ideal for a DVS system involving turntables.

ask yourself what you need in terms of ins/outs and preamps etc now and down the line.

Tech Convert

would this work vci-100se to laptop laptop to firbox firebox to the b52 for a party with around 200 people