Got my hands on a Xone:92.. now what?

That CDJ-101 looks pretty cool. I haven’t seen one of those before.

They were my second Digital DJing purchase :slight_smile: Bought a pair of them for £30 because my Hercules RMX didn’t have touch-sensitive jogs. I read reviews, looked at the units in person, and STILL thought they were ridiculous. But I figured for £30, it was a pretty minimal risk investment, and one which I was pleasantly surprised at :slight_smile:

A “traditional” remix set for me involves looping, slight effects usage, beatjumping to match phrases, and light cuepoint use (no juggling etc).

Performance sets are heavier on effects, cuepoint juggling, and I use my Contour’s pads for beatmasher/gater combined with reverb/delay/peak filter etc to build crescendos and cut up vocals and synth pads.

I must share in this excitement because I just scored a nearly brand new Xone 62 for a great price! Still at work and can’t wait to get home and bust out some tunes!