This was a useful thread. Thanks!
However, I want to know a couple things:
Using US version apc40 with Traktor Pro 2 (2 track, 2 sample decks)
-
If you use regular mode can you map the Track Selection buttons? (can it be done and work without interference with the bank functions). I don’t really want/care about the bank functions, but would rather use the regular mode just for ease/not opening Live.
-
In regular mode your LED rings etc. go away originally when first turning the device on/opening Traktor. Is it possible to have LED rings with volume/pan function? I assume the answer is yes.
-
Is send monitor state necessary for every button and knob that has an LED? Is this taxing on the CPU? I read somewhere you might need to adjust your latency a little bit.
-
Though I’ve read the mini-tutorial on the blog, I’m not quite sure of the difference between Controller Range and Midi Range. Also, I’ve noticed the numbers seem backwards with max Midi being larger than min Midi often. LED problems are the biggest issue.
Thanks for the help in advance! I believe this thread was one of the most helpful ones and I’ve been browsing them for two days now. There really needs to be Sticky’s of the most useful/comprehensive explanations/threads.