Isotonik 7 - B3ta - Work in Progress (APC40)

I am sorry! I didn’t doubt you, I was just confused! In fact, your reputation stands. This template has given me a good starting point, and I am finding myself much more creative with it. I love how everything is laid out, I hardly ever need to look at my screen when mixing! It was worth every penny! Thanks for the dedication, I am excited to see what else you come up with.

Thanks man, next up is a revision of Octop4d taking it to version 2, a rebuild from scratch taking advantage of the developments i made in Isotonik 7…

In Isotonik 7 though i’m finding i use the Dummy effects less and less so i may look at replacing these with something else… Ideas on a postcard…!

Cheers
D

Please scratch the dummy effects! Their nice, but I’ve never been a fan. If you could implement something along the lines of MLR you would be a God. :stuck_out_tongue:

mlr would be great but it’s just not quick enough to achieve yet…

Cheers
D

So my trial of max 4 live is about to run out.

  1. Can I use isotonik with the max 5.1.8 runtime?
  2. When the trial expires, does my max 4 live stop working inside ableton, or am I simply denied access to the programing environment?

Thanks!

Hi Mate,

There isn’t a max4live runtime I’m afraid so when your trial expires you won’t be able to use any max4live devices…

Cheers
D

i recommend you to buy max4live

i been testing lots of differend templates and DJ ableton setups, but nothing can compare with isotonik 7,

Isotonik 7 its just best it change the way you DJ with ableton,

1 thing i would love to have is a Launchpad for adding my own beats to my DJ sets.

Thanks man, much appreciated… if you get the launchpad i’m rebuilding Octop4d and will have a template that has both Isotonik and Octop4d working together within it…

Cheers
D

Just working on the latest release, hoping with some roadtesting to include controls for serato’s bridge to turn the APC40 into a Hybrid controller for the two systems bringing Vinyl back into my live setup…

Details and video coming soon…

Cheers
D

I would recommend s4racen’s Isotonik project to anyone with an APC40! It has inspired creativity in my dj sets, and really unlocks the potential of my APC! While most ableton dj templates are free, this one is well worth the money because Darren is always an email away with constant updates and troubleshooting help!

Thanks for what must be countless hours of work! I just ROCKED a friends house party, and made everyone elses CDJ set look BORING!

Wicked thanks man! Still working on improving the template, got lots of suggestions from users and gonna drop a free couple of utilities into the community folder shortly…

Cheers
D