Post processing mix sets

that’s sometimes a good idea. it’s a valid technique. the xone mixers are really good for that. you can just run audio through one of those back into your computer and you’ll hear the difference in warmth.

Dude…

It’s almost like you’re saying you can hear the difference between gold-plated connectors and non-gold-plated-connectors. :wink:

Bro…

I notice, and I take a flash light when I setup in the DJ booth, No Gold, No Play! :eek:

LoLz! :smiley:

Sure you can hear the difference, you can get a much finer level of detail and really tune the loudness of the tracks to make sure they are the same.

Even if i was going to use a compressor/limiter - i would still do volume automation.

Epic!

Not really, its not the difference between gold plated and not gold plated at all like you seem to think

Dude, I am taking a piss since my second comment… And you went for it, hook, line and sinker. No excuse what so ever. :wink: