Mine was on hold for 3 weeks (with 4 other S4s and the rest of a large NI shipment), since I was the one who convinced the principal importer to get them I got the 1st unit ![]()
Back on topic: I could use a fanboy T-shirt ![]()
Mine was on hold for 3 weeks (with 4 other S4s and the rest of a large NI shipment), since I was the one who convinced the principal importer to get them I got the 1st unit ![]()
Back on topic: I could use a fanboy T-shirt ![]()
went there last night with Jack Bauer, Bruce, Sylvester and Arnie - but we went drinking instead, 'cos they had Charlie Sheen standing watch ![]()
pumped like the Michelin Man 'bro
Sponsored by Reebok - got more T-shirts than god has sheep - but I WANT THE TRAKTOR T!
Hey guys. I am based in the Uk but I will ship it anywhere in the world so that’s not a problem.
^thats what i was waiting for. done.
and @ jonathan. you coulda gotten by sheen. just make a crack rock trail leading away or into a cage…
or if you woulda just asked nicely i bet you he woulda let you in ![]()
Too late mate - it’s mine. I did ask nicely - he said “No”. Going back tomorrow with Ethan Hunt and Tony Stark…
Congrats to forum member padi_04 for winning the Traktor T Shirt! I just sent you a friend request to get address details.
I’ll be doing the Q-Bert DVD giveaways soon!
woop woop go padi
Wooot! thx a lot man! I’ll send you the mailing details in a while.
PS: img credits to theory
liked
done… ![]()
liked!
Remember guys… Q Bert - Do it Yourself Scratching DVD’s Will be up for grabs soon so click ‘like’ on my facebook page for a chance to win! http://www.facebook.com/audioad
well done Padi - let us know if the T comes with a stick-on 'tash ![]()
Chillin with the Traktor T last weekend.
(fear not, beard has gone back to stache status)
I see Loco Dice, Dennis Ferrer, Dubfire, Pete Tong, and…NO Padi
No wait…there he is, behind Chewie ![]()
su su superstylin’ ![]()
Pondering his next move…
Good stuff!