This thread is to be used as the official thread for sharing any issues, bugs, questions, and general feedback for the DJ Techtools Kontrol S2 Custom Mapping, version 1.2.
The DJTT S2 Mapping is now FREE to Download. See here: http://www.djtechtools.com/midi-map/
The following changes/fixes that have been said since version 1.1:
- Loop Cue Points now show up as Green while normal Cue Points show up as Blue (previously both were Blue)
- If you were in Sample mode and pressed Shift+Sample 1/2/3/4 button it would delete the Cue point associated with that slot in addition to deleting the sample slot. Fixed.
- Deck Level LEDs were set to overall Master Output. Now each Level LED shows the corresponding deck's level
- Crossfader was set to relative control, now set to direct
- Loop move encoder will Beatjump or move the current Loop based on Loop length (previously Loop move encoder would only move 1 count)
- Fixed group effect browse for FX bank 2 effect 2
If you are already signed up for the S2 mailing list, you should have received an update email with the S2 v1.2 mapping download link (Please right-click the link to download the mapping file).
Note: I've also uploaded the S2 Mapping zip file here for people having serious difficulty receiving it from signing up for the S2 Mapping mailing list. I still highly recommend signing up for the list though as it will enable you to get instant updates in the future.