Need logos, banners, signitures?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Need logos, banners, signitures?

So I'm trying to get better with photoshop and what not. If anyone needs anything, just let me know and I'll whip something up. I'm also doing models, family pictures, etc so if you have those then don't be afraid to ask.

I'm trying to get into this to the point where I can start charging/or/accepting donations and doing it for free, but obviously no one has any idea of what I can do as photoshoping pictures for 4chan, Reddit, and Facebook pages may be good practice isn't getting me anywhere.
    //Soundcloud//DeviantART//Need a custom dj logo? *Temporarily Closed, check thread for details* //
    Set up = Numark iDJ3 :: Akai MPK Mini :: Novation LaunchPad ::

Could you try something with "All Day!". I currently have no logo or anything to represent myself. It would be much appreciated, and up to your creativity.

Something with my name would be cool... Chris Kendrick... again creativity up to you, but I love neon... Oh and Blue... see the pics of my setup! Cheers dude!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

If you could come up with something up for NVR OVR? Thank you in advanced.

Which font do you guys like?
    test.jpg
    //Soundcloud//DeviantART//Need a custom dj logo? *Temporarily Closed, check thread for details* //

I like the two that are black,not so keen on the 3d looking one....the lower case one is probably my favourite....

I'm not, sorry, wants settled on my DJ handle, but I actually think that ThinAir is pretty cool :-)... Even if I do say so myself!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Quote Originally Posted by ThinAir View Post
    I like the two that are black,not so keen on the 3d looking one....the lower case one is probably my favourite....

I'm not, sorry, wants settled on my DJ handle, but I actually think that ThinAir is pretty cool :-)... Even if I do say so myself!
    Dude I love your name. Why would you not go by that?

Btw your set up pretty sick dude!
    Last edited by davoh; 01-19-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davoh View Post
    Dude I love your name. Why would you not go by that?

Btw your set up pretty sick dude!
    ThinAir? Or my actual real name?!?!

Cheers for the compliments on the setup :-)

I love the last one in my name! Its flashy

Just got mine in my email...Davoh is slick at this photoshop lark...I'm massively impressed; need to try and get it on a flyer now! Cheers Davoh. Legend

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast