Z1 VU led mapping

Default Z1 VU led mapping

I just got the Kontrol Z1 today and I have mapped it to Mixvibes Cross but I cant map the VU meters. The Z1 is not in the Controller Editor from NI so I don't know how to figure out what channel or CC message to send. On the S2 S4 they are on CC70 witch is 1 above the channel fader but that is not working on the Z1
    on the Z1 only Main, Cue Vol and mode don't seam to send any midi.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Get chackl's controller definer of the VDJ Forum if you still have your login details. You can set the midi send channels and notes to test led's, just note that midi is zero indexed meaning counting numbers starts at zero, the definer program on the other hand is indexed from 1, so if you want midi channel 0 in the definer you would select channel 1.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/1299...l_Definer.html
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

thanks gives me a use for ma old windows laptop and might also be usefull to make a vdj map for it to
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)