S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 4.4 Beta] - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

This mapping is amazing !!! I added my best FX in mode 5 (ice, delay t3, rev inverted) and now iam totaly happy ... i spended a lot of time to add my combinations in midi mode ... because i always wanted to use the default mapping... now i founded this and ... .buuuaahhh u are the best! !!! Love it

mert
    MacBook Pro 2.5GHZ 667MHZ 4GB RAM - Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk1 / X1 Mk1 /F1 / Maschine / Audio 8

Soundcloud
    Facebook

Tech Convert

Hi Guys,

just spent hours on the fx and have realised that the fx will work on decks c and d when they are in track mode.However sometmes the fx are a bit more extreme in these decks.The fx will only worl in c and d if you dont have the c od deck button illuminated.
    ( if this has been covered before i apologise for my stupidness!).
    I did get effects to work on the sample decks at one stage but i cant recall how i got to that point ( too much button popping jog dialling and knob turning).

This mapping is great and i can se it becoming pretty awesome as scamo does more workwhich is greatly appreciated by myself and coiuntless others.

Tech Convert

Hi Guys,

just spent hours on the fx and have realised that the fx will work on decks c and d when they are in track mode.However sometmes the fx are a bit more extreme in these decks.The fx will only worl in c and d if you dont have the c od deck button illuminated.
    ( if this has been covered before i apologise for my stupidness!).
    I did get effects to work on the sample decks at one stage but i cant recall how i got to that point ( too much button popping jog dialling and knob turning).

This mapping is great and i can se it becoming pretty awesome as scamo does more workwhich is greatly appreciated by myself and countless others.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    I added my best FX in mode 5 (ice, delay t3, rev inverted) and now iam totaly happy
    mert
    why don't you share your version?

ty!

Tech Convert

May be pointing out something aforementioned, but the Gatorator always loads with a Beatmasher instead of the Gator for me. Also, in Mode 7 (Alinement's Slicer) the jog does nothing for me and all three effects (Beatmasher, LoFi and Filter) stay off unless I manually turn them on using the buttons up top. I'm not sure if that is what's supposed to happen. Overall a great mapping, best I've found so far. I'm looking forward to updates

Hi Krypt7n,

Try setting your effects order to the order written in this post. Not sure if it will help you, but it might.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=24

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Much respect and many thanks for Scamo's work with the S4 mapping. I downloaded and installed yesterday and have love the fx combos. However, when i load a track sometimes the waveform is blank? ( the smaller waveform in the bottom of the deck ) Anyone else experiencing this issue? I am loading my tracks from browse mode on the Kontrol X1. Also, how do I get back to the settings I had in place before using Scamo's mapping? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    S4 - X1 - Macbook Pro

If the waveform is blank, it means the track hasn't been analyzed by Traktor. I turned off the automatic analyzing.

To get back to default S4 mapping, you only have to delete my mapping.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Ah, yes the tracks had not yet been anylized by traktor. Thank you! Can I run a mapping on my Kontrol X1 ( IG for instance ) and also run your mapping for the S4 simaltaneously? After all these years with Traktor I still know just ehough to be dangerous!
    S4 - X1 - Macbook Pro

Tech Wizard

@sonicsculpture: my experience with this great mapping told me that I can have additional controller, but only for sample decks, cue points etc.
    not for FX...

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast