S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 4.4 Beta] - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Naw, I'll bring out the mapping simply with the effect modes empty, so great people like Alinement can come up with their own groupings. I don't forsee it taking 3 weeks either.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Can't wait to see what comes of this. You guys are awesome!

Shit bro, and I had things to catch up on. There goes my weekend

Tech Wizard

Hey guys... I've been thinking, whats about the FX Unit Buttons. Some of them have no functions in 4 FX mode. Example: Deck A Activiation FX unit 2 -> No effect, Shift + Deck A Activation FX unit 2 is default mapped to the Crossfader. Maybe we can map this to activate/deactivate FX unit 3. So if we dont use the Jogs mapping, we can use some FX there. It is only a consideration, but we can use this buttons,too and make some useful things for the workflow.

Mert
    Last edited by Mert; 02-08-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    MacBook Pro 2.5GHZ 667MHZ 4GB RAM - Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk1 / X1 Mk1 /F1 / Maschine / Audio 8

Soundcloud
    Facebook

Hey Mert. Sorry, but you lost me there with your reflexion.

So you want to add some effects to the cross fader in scratch mode or do you just want to use the unused effect banks for some effects with the cross fader, but while in FX Jogs mode?

Something like a cross-fading filter set up could be pretty neat though.

scamo

Tech Wizard

Oh no ... i want to do nothing with the crossfader :P ! But it sounds funny^^

I mean ... in the default Mapping if u press SHIFT + Deck unit Button, u can activate/deactivate the Crossfader for this deck... So u can for example do that the Crossfader have no effect on deck A or if u have the crossfader left there is no effect on deck A ... mh ... in the past i wanted (to use 4FX Mode) to map activate/deactivate the FX units for this decks,

-> deck A - FX unit button 1 -> FX unit 1 on/off
    -> deck A - FX unit Button 2 -> FX unit 2 on/off
    -> deck A - FX unit button 1 + Shift -> FX unit3 on//off
    -> deck A - FX unit button 2 + Shift -> FX unit4 on//off

i dont like the Default mapping in 4FX mode. because in my Workflow i want to use FX unit 1 &2 for Deck A and B, so maybe i can create a Mapping for this things...

mh ... if i read my post, i think this has nothing to do with your mapping... this would be only an add-on Mapping for me to have the best workflow

sorry ^^ (mh i also think about to make a shift option for the FX knobs so i can control FX units 3 & 4 with shift + FX knob YEAAAHHHH)

A lot of work for me
    Mert

p.s. i changed reflextion to consideration ... i hope now its a better english ^^ (omg how bad it is)
    MacBook Pro 2.5GHZ 667MHZ 4GB RAM - Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk1 / X1 Mk1 /F1 / Maschine / Audio 8

Soundcloud
    Facebook

just wanted to tell scamo good job! love the mapping, just got to get use to playing it.

only one small issue... when playing with the jog effects with something that in a loop, the loop gets deactivated... ?
    Last edited by dmendoza626; 02-09-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Hi dmendoza626,

A set loop won't hold in mode one, because that mode sets a "cue in", when you press the jog. I explain the reasoning here.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=33

scamo

Tech Convert

Default Scamo mapping plus another ?

I am using scamos mapping which is ace i also wanted more control over the samples so created a very basic mapping for the samples using a korg nanokontrol the mapping works perfectly but when i install scamos mapping it must over ride my korg mapping.
    Is there any way i can use my s4 with the scamo mapping and ad the sample mapping allowing me to use the korg.
    At the moment its either the scamo mapping or the sample mapping but i want it all !! Any help wouuld be greatly appreciated as i started with hair and am down to a few folicles.

Try importing the Korg mapping over the Controller Manager and not over the big Import button.

scamo

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast