Rotary Encoders + Arduino + Traktor

Default Rotary Encoders + Arduino + Traktor

Hey guys!

I'm making my own controller. It's almost done but having problems with rotary encoders.
    I want to use two for the jogs and one for browsing. Besides debouncing situation what kind of midi message do I send? How can I make an encoder to work?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Maybe this can be useful:

In Traktor You Have 2 option in Encoder Mode
    1st. 7Fh/01h = 127/1 mean Value 127 to 65 is Decrement 1 to many step & Value 1 to 64 is Increment 1 to many step the 0 is Reset value (center) or we called "Relative (2’s Comp.)" that Novation RemoteSL Doesn't have this Mode and also Automap PRO too (In fact this mode is very Rarery use in my Experience)
    2.nd Option is 3Fh/41h mean value 63 to 0 are decrement and value65 to 127 are increment value 64 is center or reset

Check out fuzzywobble's framework, and don't forget to post your result on the forum!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Are you making something like this?
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Arca...DI-Controller/

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Maybe this can be useful:
    That seems a little... complicated.

About the framework... I'm still checking it. Code-wise doesn't seem to m better. I have to check now the electronics on encoder.

Yesterday I checked the S4 of a friend of mine... All I can say is: I love my arcade buttons. I really just need to set the encoders now... And try to find a way to get the music time into a 7-led segment

Encoders coded (max of 4). Matrix of switches done (for how many one wants!!) but still have to make the debouncer for it.
    Now I just need some solder and then: faders for the pitch. Still thinking if i'll need to buy a multiplexer for the analog.