Old VCI-100SE mappings?
    Tech Convert

Unhappy Old VCI-100SE mappings?

Hi DJTT

This is my first post and I'm sorry for probably asking something that's been asked a thousand times before but it appears the forum search function is broken (I searched for terms like "DJ" and it said there was no results to display sooo....).

I just recently acquired a second hand VCI-100SE with the second most recent mapping, the one visible in play here (with the EQ FX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWl79ae6fkM
    I think that's 2.5???

In any case, seeing as that's the current overlay I have I figured for the time being it would be good to use that mapping instead of the new 3.3 (which I may get to later). I can't find where to download the older TSI file though, can someone help me out? Again, apologies if this question has been asked a million times but I can't find anything on it myself.

just got the 2.4 for you.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Thanks mate, was that the latest version that relates to that overlay? I can find mention of a 2.5 around the place (but of course, no links to it)

there is a 2.5 and somewhere in this board section is eans old post with the files. but the search function is indeed broken.. the changes from 2.4 to 2.5 weren't that big though.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Cheers man, still looking for that 2.5 if anyone can help! Also do these mapping have any base traktor pro version requirement? Like 2.4 was designed for 1.2.1 but then an update was made later when things broke in 1.2.3 or something like that? Trying to figure out what the most functional setup would be (again, without actually using 3.3 yet).

Tech Convert

I think he put it up in the mappings section today. you go to mappings and then go to old versions and one of the files is VCI-100SE 2_5_TPro 1.2.tsi (730.7 KB, 39 views) i hope that helped. i might be miss-answering the question.

Tech Convert

No you got it exactly right, thanks for pointing this new development out Just what I wanted.