Maschine TPro TSI Help Please!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Maschine TPro TSI Help Please!

Hey Guys,
    I've been searching for some Maschine mappings for a while now but haven't been able to find one anywhere. I'm new to mapping, so was hoping to build off of one that's already closer to what I want to get at. I was looking for DJ Endo's (of Dubspot) mapping, but haven't found anything in google.
    Anyone have any mappings or link they'd be willing to share (trying to get cue points and possibly 4 decks).
    Thanks!
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com

Tech Wizard

go to djendo.com and you should be able to download. I did the same and it worked, but alot different than the mapping from Maschine, not to mention DJ Endo's effects are setup as well. very cool...

Chris aka DJ Panic

Hey Panic,
    Thanks for the info. I went to the site and was forwarded to his myspace page. Couldn't find any sign of his mapping searching around... mind pointing me in the right direction?
    Thanks!
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com

I saw this post and wanted to try it out as well, did a bit of searching and found the direct download link. www.djendo.com/traktor

Tech Wizard

the above from ed the navigator is correct... and thanx ed for responding... do you know any more mapping for Maschine?

Chris aka DJ Panic

Tech Wizard

i tryed uploading mine but djtechtools.com won't let me upload the .ncc (control editor) file that goes with it. I had three layers in the knobs/view screen/button area for fx and selecting effects, that can be toggled with the shifted back and forth buttons. I also implemented Ean Goldens midi fighter tsi for the pads on the maschine to make a maschinefighter. I use mashines midi mode with my kontrol x1 for three deck mixing(externally). Then i have the mashince software running behind traktor so i can toggle in and out of midi to maschine mode and layer some drums and samples etc . The control editor can make some very workable layers with led feedback its worth taking a look at and not that hard to use imo. I uploaded my tsi but djtechtools.com said the .ncc file is invalid. you can have a look through my tsi if your interested you can pm me your email i can send the .ncc file.

is there any chance of an over lay for this mapping?

Default I think Mine is better than endo's.... love ya E :)

Quote Originally Posted by kpb View Post
    i tryed uploading mine but djtechtools.com won't let me upload the .ncc (control editor) file that goes with it. I had three layers in the knobs/view screen/button area for fx and selecting effects, that can be toggled with the shifted back and forth buttons. I also implemented Ean Goldens midi fighter tsi for the pads on the maschine to make a maschinefighter. I use mashines midi mode with my kontrol x1 for three deck mixing(externally). Then i have the mashince software running behind traktor so i can toggle in and out of midi to maschine mode and layer some drums and samples etc . The control editor can make some very workable layers with led feedback its worth taking a look at and not that hard to use imo. I uploaded my tsi but djtechtools.com said the .ncc file is invalid. you can have a look through my tsi if your interested you can pm me your email i can send the .ncc file.
    i'd like to try it. i just got my maschine up and running with endo's settings, but i'd like to try more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast