VCI-100 + Stanton SCS.D3 in TraktorPro
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100 + Stanton SCS.D3 in TraktorPro

Hi guys, today i bought a new SCS.D3 for trigger cue's in traktor pro, i was fighting with traktor becouse i couldn't make them work simultaniusly, now i already fix that.
    Mi new problem is that when i move some thinks like the EQ in the VCI, it also moves some effects parameters and trigger them.
    I need a little help here, im using a coustom map made by my for the VCI, and for the scs im using the default one.

Tech Convert

It seems to be fixed changing the in-port and out-port

Tech Guru

What do you like to control with the 3d ?
    What do you think thats better to control with 3d and worse with the vci-100?
    just for curiosity

Tech Convert

The scs is great to trigger cue's, also you can do ather stuff like manage the efects, Eq or loops. The best thing of this is that everything is multi touch, so if you are controling the eq you can move the 3 faders simultaniusly, a thing that in the vci you can't do, this happens with the fx too.

A nice thing is that one scs you can control 2 decks, i only have one but i already want another.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand

i'll get a scs 3m as soon as i got some money along with a vci100 and a MF to controll decks C/D and do some crazy effect stuff i hope
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst