korg nano kontrol and akai lpd8 mapping 4 decks and mixer.
    Tech Mentor

Default korg nano kontrol and akai lpd8 mapping 4 decks and mixer.

I mapped the korg as a mixer for 4 deck control.
    scene 1 Slides 1 through 4 are volumes, 5 through 8 are pitch controls, 9 is the x fader, lower buttons on 1 through 4 are to monitor your tracks, upper buttons activate loops and the knob above them cuts the loop, buttons next 5 through 8 are pitch bends and the knobs are gains no mapping for buttons next slide 9 knob controls monitor level. scene 2 slide 1 is for standard effect dry/wet and effect on the knob above 1 is to choose effect, 2 through 4 is to adjust the parameters knobs above have no function, buttons next slide 1 to 4 turn on effect 1 and 2 per deck, slides 5 to 8 are for chained effect 2 slide 5 is wet dry knob above to select first effect, slide 6 is the first effect parameter and on, slide 7 second effect parameter and on, slide 8 third effect parameter and on, 9 is the x fader buttons for 5 to 9 have no function. forward, back, play, stop, and loop buttons are to browse and load tracks, far left top and bottom are browse up and down middle top to load deck a, next to load deck b, bottom middle to load deck c, next to load deck d.
    akai lpd8
    scene 1 pads: top deck a, bottom deck b, left to right, play, sync, jump cue dec, jump cue inc. knobs top deck a, bottom deck b, left to right, filter, low eq, mid eq, high eq.
    scene 2: same as scene 1 just decks c & d.
    scene 3: hot cues deck a top deck b bottom far left knob erase hot cues rest eq's again.
    scene 4: same just decks c & d.

Leave feedback.
    Thanks and enjoy.
    (both)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xl5kz5ymqtk/D3 korg mixer akai decks.tsi
    (separate)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmmon1tjgjd/D3 akai lp8 4 deck mapping.tsi
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jam2zqtmnoh/D3 korg nano kontrol mixer.tsi

Tech Student

in what programs it works?

Tech Mentor

traktor pro, pro scratch newest version.

Thumbs up Akai LPD8 and traktor pro mapping

djkevind I know this was a long time ago but do you still have the mapping for the Akai LPD8 and traktor pro? This looks amazing and just what I'm looking for I tried the link but it had expired. Thank you in advance!

Default Yep All links are dead

I'm in the process of creating similiar mappings. I'll post them later

brilliant thanks djqbnza!

Do you have the soft takeover issue with your LPD? Ive tried everything including talking to traktor and akai with no luck, its makes the knobs useless over the 4 programs

Exclamation problems found with AKAI mappings

Alright I think I found a big problem, and I really hope that it's not a faulty LPD8. First, after downloading other default settings to reset the LPD8, it appears that those settings somehow mess with the default Traktor keyboard settings. In short, I need to remap my entire MIDI controller units so that they are unique and un-phased by anything in my computer or Traktor.

I will be remapping AKAI LPD8, Korg Nano Kontrol, Traktor PRO 8DJ, Win7. Results soon.

Hey djqbnza I have just received an email from Native Instruments confirming it is a bug see below:

"I now can confirm this issue with layer switching on midi controllers. It is
    entered in our database as a bug. We will fix this in a future version of Traktor.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    A workaround is to use modifiers in Traktor to create layers. Soft takeover works
    in that scenario."

So the answer is to use modifiers for now as he say which I havent quite worked out how to use, but will look into it later today!