Setting up Traktor Pro with the Vestax VCI-100 - complete beginner
    Tech Student

Default Setting up Traktor Pro with the Vestax VCI-100 - complete beginner

Hi!

I am completely new to the whole world of DJing but am dying to get into it and hopefully soon enough I will have enough money to purchase the VCI-100 and Traktor Pro to get started.

I notice there are a variety of maps available to use, is it best I download the latest one or the one which is on the Youtube video which shows you how to set up your VCI

Sorry for a potentially easy/stupid question but I really am completely new to this.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dunney77 View Post
    Hi!

I am completely new to the whole world of DJing but am dying to get into it and hopefully soon enough I will have enough money to purchase the VCI-100 and Traktor Pro to get started.

I notice there are a variety of maps available to use, is it best I download the latest one or the one which is on the Youtube video which shows you how to set up your VCI

Sorry for a potentially easy/stupid question but I really am completely new to this.

Hey man,
    if you're looking into buying the vci100se from here at DjTechTools then you will want to download the matching mapping.
    This is the 3.5.1. mapping (the latest one)
    The overlay on your vci100se will then match the mapping in the tsi file.
    Hope this helps.

Keep rockin'

Joe