Just opened my Crossfade Lp's

Default Just opened my Crossfade Lp's

they are basically everything you have read about them, i bought them new off used from ebay because I wanted the white leather with the chrome finish for 140 dollars. They are extremely comfy and well made, they clamp well upon my ears and head yet aren't crushing them.

Pro's : I look great, great frequency range and nice drivers = good sound quality, they are well made and the cables and case that it came with are high quality and most likely can take a good beating from me beating skanky hoes with...multiple times...on the head.

con's : they don't swivel. The don't fold, and most importantly Apple stores sell them...and I am not a big fan of ye old macboys.

All in all, I am very happy for the price I paid and the quality it came with, i will be posting pictures as soon as I stop using my webcam to stare into my own eyes.

given that they don't swivel or fold are you worried about them breaking?
    Look at me! I'm on the internet!

I lied, they swivel a little bit...hmm I'm not worried about them break so much as just stretching, however I have a tiny head so that's not THAT big of an issue. They are made from metal so the parts that DO flex, give you that, ''yea, we are flexing, but we are flexing the right way" kind of feel.

now given, if some asshole hates the music i'm playing and takes them off my head and wrings them around, i'm sure they will break.

Tech Mentor

^^asians have small heads. that's going to be in my brain for further reference
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.