First Day With My New VCI-300 - Video
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default First Day With My New VCI-300 - Video

Dude, you gotta admit the vci-300 is more repsonsive isn't it? Quicker cuts on the 300 yeah? The only reason why I've been saying this is that there are no "turntablists" using the vci-100 to cut but there are a growing number of vids showcasing the vci-300...

As a side note... are you in the basement? You're wearing a collared shirt, slacks, got a shiny new vci-300 and you are cutting in a cramped space next to a circuit breaker? ...Let me guess... The wifey let you keep your toys but only if you keep your mess in the basement? Cuz that's what mine did...

Well, if this is just your first day with this controller...
    Pretty impressive man!

Really cool you're bringing the old Young MC track! Used to listen to that one very often.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Yes, LOL. The 300 is much better than the 100, I just have to get use to it. I'm getting ready to finish my basement, but I can't seem to find the time to work on it, because I keep playing with the VCI-300!

Tech Wizard

very impressive indeed

Your using Itch?

Have you tried anything from the article Ean wrote to get it working with TPro?

That's sweet!
    makes me want to trade in my vci100...

niiiice skills man... thats pretty impressive!

and btw, he's using itch (you can see it because the volume meter is working - it isn't in tpro).

i ditched itch (as my scratching skills aren't neeeearly as good as yours) and use my vci-300 with traktor pro - much better mixing, controllerism, you name it, but scratching isn't worth a cent in tpro

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Tech Guru

Nice mix and you got some nice skills.
    For sure The 300 is tight. I love the faders, knob and feel.
    14 bit midi I can feel the difference with Itch.
    Itch is cool, simple, but damn it needs some effects, a 3rd deck, and it would be the bomb.

Tech Mentor

Armsteada, you da mofo man! I'm loving your Youtube videos, in fact it was watching you spin (digitally, of course!) which recently convinced me to buy a VCI-100. The thing is I want a a controller that allows me to be more hands on and I'm thinking of selling my VCI-100 and audio interface and joining the growing ranks of VCI-300 owners. Armsteada and all you other VCI-300 owners - is it worth getting the VCI-300 and ditching the VCI-100? Please discuss, as I'm sure there are similar people on this forum thinking the same as me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast