Latest electro production(gimme some feedback d[^-^]b
    Tech Convert

Default Latest electro production(gimme some feedback d[^-^]b

My newest electro house/dubstep/progressive??? uh...track lol tell me what you think...

sick!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    sick!
    thanks man...Im an aspiring producer...so really just building my skills, and attempting to establish a fan base...ya know?

Tech Mentor

I listened to your track yesterday on my laptop speakers. Here's the feedback.

- I think the style of music you have created is.. "Dubstyle" ... Hardstyle + Dubstep..

- I actually liked some of the ideas, but felt there were too many ideas in one track. Maybe take the few best ideas and repeat them a bit more, while deleting the others? I know I have this problem myself, putting too many ideas into one track.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomer View Post
    I listened to your track yesterday on my laptop speakers. Here's the feedback.

- I think the style of music you have created is.. "Dubstyle" ... Hardstyle + Dubstep..

- I actually liked some of the ideas, but felt there were too many ideas in one track. Maybe take the few best ideas and repeat them a bit more, while deleting the others? I know I have this problem myself, putting too many ideas into one track.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    thanks dude...i will keep that in mind for my future productions...i always appreciate the feedback...