Levels (Johnny Lynch Remix) - Avicii
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Levels (Johnny Lynch Vocal Mix) - Avicii

Last edited by JohnnyLynch; 12-31-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Tech Wizard

I like it

thank you hutch!

not a remix...gg

Tech Guru

Im assuming you did this live in traktor and raped the beatmasher and gater and loops and cue points. Some parts sound a little strange like they dont flow but the idea is cool. Would be cool to see you mess around more with the actual melody of levels while doing stuff to the vocals

Tech Mentor

This song needs to be cleansed of this realm IMMEDIATELY.

thanks for the criticisms and notification that its not a remix lol i just got my s4 for christmas and was seeing what i could do with levels.. not too sure about the realm cleansing tho lol but thanks for taking the time to check it out!

Pretty cool for an S4 (re)mix. How much of that did you have to prepare to get that together? I have to agree with losxc451 that at some points, it gets messy. Some of the transitions between the effects being on and being off are sort of "WTF" moments, mainly in the middle. But you did do some pretty good ones too. So overall, for a starting S4 mix, not bad.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

thanks scamo! i ran the original track on deck a and and had the vocal loops as hot cues on deck b, then i just used the effects on the song and the cues on different decks as the song played and recorded it! and thanks i agree i didnt really know what to do with the middle haha but thanks for listening!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLynch View Post
    thanks for the criticisms and notification that its not a remix lol i just got my s4 for christmas and was seeing what i could do with levels.. not too sure about the realm cleansing tho lol but thanks for taking the time to check it out!
    I don't necessarily mean your remix of the song, but the original song itself haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast