Problems mapping Xone 4d with Traktor pro 2

Angry Problems mapping Xone 4d with Traktor pro 2

Hey i've been creating my own midi map for my allen and heath xone 4d in traktor pro 2 and all is nearly finished apart from a couple of, very similar, problems i have encountered:

1. when attempting to map the rotary knob to the right of each jog wheel as my tempo fader, using the 'learn' function in traktor, with it set to relative. But when i twist the knob, the fader in traktor jumps around like it wants to snap back to the middle, i have tryed adjusting the resistance etc with no luck.

2. when trying to map the jog wheels as tempo bend and scratch, a similar problem occurs, but it seems to want to stick to the beat indicators.

I have everything else mapped perfectly and this is very frustrating as these are two crucial elements that allow me to beat match, so as of yet, i am unable to use my new toy :/

any help or guidance will be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Bill

Tech Wizard

Hiya,

Am also in the process of mapping my Xone 4D...

I can't even find the Jog Scratch + Pitch Bend you are talking about in Traktor Pro 2...

Would like to see what you have mapped, maybe you could share your mapper with us ?
    DJ: Macbook Pro (Unibody) w/Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz | 4GB DDR3 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2 | VCI-400| Audio8 DJ | Kontrol X1 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-800 MK2

Tech Convert

I am definately following this thread, I'm having similar problems mapping my 1D, so much that it's collecting dust right now
    Mobile: 13" MBP Core 2 Duo 2.4 ghz, Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with Audio 8, A&H Xone:62 & Xone:1D, 2x Denon DN-S1200.
    Home: PC i5-2500k win7 64 bits running Komplete 7, Acid Pro 7, FL Studio 9

Me 2 with the 1d traktor doesnt even recognize it!!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.