Some s4 guidance please??
    Tech Mentor

Question Some s4 guidance please??

Using traktor 2.1.1 I'm having a few issues that are probably staring me in the face some info regarding the following points be much appreciated..

When using your setting in traktor and you modify them is that what's known as your tsi?
    Can they be saved and and exported to another mac and work in the same?
    Can someone explain on how to do this?

When downloading other mappings like the djtt one does this overwrite the one I'm currently using and if so how would I get it back?

When I push the master button on the unit it kills all the volume???
    Which I thought would be for master sync?

Im not very clued up on mapping and a little reluctant of changing settings in the software which could funk it, this was one of the sections in the traktor bible that totally confused me.

Thanks

If you export from the controller manager then that saves all of your settings as a .tsi file. That file can then be used on another machine that has Traktor installed. Simply go to controller manager and use the import button at the bottom of the screen to load the tsi file.

Of you export a copy of your current settings on your machine then you can mess about with all the settings you want and if you want to go back to the start you just import the tsi that you saved and you are back to square one.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Mentor

Cheers Kooper much appreciated