Any graphic designers out there? I need your help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Any graphic designers out there? I need your help

Hello I am not a well known producer or Dj, but I would like to some day... and for this i know having a cool attractive logo, or video intro.. If any of you are willing to help me... it doesnt have to be anything super difficult.. it can just be a simple cool looking design or video intro...

If interested here is my sound cloud page http://soundcloud.com/its_headliner.. get a feel of my music and come up with something cool.. all entries WILL be used and given credit to...

Im out of money SOO....yeah... only do this if you have a lot of time to waste or you just want to help a fellow dj/producer out

Thank you!!! SOO MUCH!!

Hello I don't have a well known nightclub or lounge, but I would like to some day... and for this i know having a DJ or something similar.. If any of you are willing to help me... it doesnt have to be anything super difficult.. it can just be a simple fun set...

If interested here is my clubs page www.tryingtogetstuffforfree.com... get a feel of my spot and practice a mix... I will put you on a flyer...

Im out of money SOO....yeah... only do this if you have a lot of time to waste or you just want to help a fellow out

Thank you!!! SOO MUCH!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Hello I don't have a well known nightclub or lounge, but I would like to some day... and for this i know having a DJ or something similar.. If any of you are willing to help me... it doesnt have to be anything super difficult.. it can just be a simple fun set...

If interested here is my clubs page www.tryingtogetstuffforfree.com... get a feel of my spot and practice a mix... I will put you on a flyer...

Im out of money SOO....yeah... only do this if you have a lot of time to waste or you just want to help a fellow out

Thank you!!! SOO MUCH!!
    Yo man the link doesn't work.... can you please check it again....

and hey maybe one day.. with your super friendly attitude you can get a life and just dont bother someone elses..I clearly didnt post this for some ass to comment and make fun of it...

I posted it for the people that wanted something to do (practice e.t.c...) i guess the only thing your good at is posting immature comments...

Thank you!!! SOO MUCH!!

Don't have to be such a douche about it =/

ok...

[non-douche-version]asking people to do design work for free so you can look more professional is extremely unprofessional and douchey. you shouldn't do it.[/non-douche-version]

Quote Originally Posted by danielriosrendon View Post
    I posted it for the people that wanted something to do (practice e.t.c...) i guess the only thing your good at is posting immature comments...
    I'm also good monopoly, oragami, and creole cuisine.

Agree with sobi here- it's not acceptable to ask for free design work just like it's not acceptable for someone to ask you for free dj services or free website services or whatever.

The good news is you can find tons of people to do design work for real cheap, but don't try to get people to do it for you for free.

Tech Guru

hey I have a few hours free 2nite I will make you a website for free. nah im only messing in all honesty I made a free book midi mapping for bums. It got over 2000 downloads and I couldnt even get sum1 to do an awsome cover for that. That was a free project benifiting many people aswell

Tech Wizard

OK i agree you guys think its not fair but, theres people out there who are starting to take graphic design as a hobby, and they want to work on something, what is a better way than gettinga little mini job just to practice your skills out... THATS MY POINT HERE... if any of you live in Saudi Arabia .. i will be glad to pay you. but guess what... none of you do.. so thanks for all the comments.

Thank you!!! SOO MUCH!!
    /endthread - either pay a designer or stop begging for freebies.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast