beatmasher doesnīt exsist in the new tsi file for 1.2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default beatmasher doesnīt exsist in the new tsi file for 1.2

beatmasher doesnīt exsist in the new tsi file for 1.2
    Hey guys!

i just upgrated traktor pro to 1.2 and used eans new tsi file with it. but in the eq effects (the ones in the middle of the controller) the beatmasher doesnīt work. I love this effect and i canīt live without it. I tryed to change it in the mapping but itīs just to confusing for me. Ean is spoiling me so much with his finished mappings that i never needed to learn how change anything.

Iīd be realy happy if some body can tell me how to changes the eq effects and may be how to set up a second funtion for a button in kombination with the shift button.

thanks for support

are you using the FW 1.3 on your VCI?

Tech Guru

did you check that inside the preference effects settings, that the beatmasher is in the list of active effects?
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

cheerst for your quick answer, this forum works pretty well

ja, itīs activated in the effectlist and yeah iīve upgrated to firmware 1.3.

well i got this problem, but i also want to be able to change the default eq effects and than may be i can fix this problem by my self. so can anyone tell me whatīs the right command to be in the "mod1" and "mod2" section? and what is the meaning of "m4=0 , m7=0 .....".

thaks for your support

Default is there no body to help?

Hey guys!

i just upgrated traktor pro to 1.2 and used eans new tsi file with it. but in the eq effects (the ones in the middle of the controller) the beatmasher doesnīt work. I love this effect and i canīt live without it. I tryed to change it in the mapping but itīs just to confusing for me. Ean is spoiling me so much with his finished mappings that i never needed to learn how change anything.

Iīd be realy happy if some body can tell me how to changes the eq effects and may be how to set up a second funtion for a button in kombination with the shift button.

thanks for support

jerk:

are you using the FW 1.3 on your VCI?

ismth:

did you check that inside the preference effects settings, that the beatmasher is in the list of active effects?

me:

cheerst for your quick answer, this forum works pretty well

ja, itīs activated in the effectlist and yeah iīve upgrated to firmware 1.3.

well i got this problem, but i also want to be able to change the default eq effects and than may be i can fix this problem by my self. so can anyone tell me whatīs the right command to be in the "mod1" and "mod2" section? and what is the meaning of "m4=0 , m7=0 .....".

thaks for your support

Can you describe whats happening when you try to use the effect ?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Please don't create new threads that are identical to old ones.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Please don't create new threads that are identical to old ones.

sorry but it seemed that no one was giving me attention.

well, in eans mapping there are these 6 effects in the middle of the controller that are fixed and on the middle nob of effectbank 2 in says no effect when i turn the nob.

but also i would be so so so thankful if somebody can tall me how to change these 6 effects in the mapping.

thanks

Default wow

thanks guys, realy!

you realy help people when you reply one time on there thread.
    And itīs even more useful that you reply with a question and never check answers.
    may be i should have wright a thread about my awsome new gear i just bought, to get your attention.

I love techtools work but this forum is just wasting time.

ladys and gentleman, good night.

relax dude.. nobody is forced to reply to threads here..

it's pretty simple.. just go to the controllermapping and search for the CC 20, 21, 22 and CC 24, 25, 26. there should be 6 entries per knob.. click the "effect select" and set in the button options your wanted effect..

in eans mapping there is no beatmasher mapped to the EQ FX..

you can easily select the beatmasher by pressing shift and EQ FX and start rocking..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast