Mapping Behringer CMD studio 4a to the iMect DJ Player app No multicolour feedback
    Tech Convert

Default Mapping Behringer CMD studio 4a to the iMect DJ Player app No multicolour feedback

I've been mapping my Behringer CMD studio 4a to the iMect DJ Player app (iPad 3rd gen. 64gb iOS 7 and Apple CCK) and everything seem to function well except one thing Multicolour LED feedback of the device. The button's LEDs just do not respond in any way when i use them. Can anyone help me with that? I believe that all of the CMD series controllers have quite the same LED feedback so any help would be appreciated

That's how the mapping screen of the app looks, I guess i need to set a proper output value for feedback
    image.jpg

Setting note output value is not implemented yet, because when i designed this part of the app, no controller required to do this. Now we have the CMD series with it's "renegade" output mapping solution. I will totally re-make the MIDI mapping part of the app later this year. Until then you can not set the colours, sorry.