Denon MC6000mk2 mapping for Traktor 2.1?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Denon MC6000mk2 mapping for Traktor 2.1?

Slightly obscure question, but does anyone have a Denon MC6000mk2 mapping for Traktor 2.1?

I normally run 2.6 on my main machine, but I've also just configured a little Asus notebook to run Traktor as a backup (which it does very well considering its 6yrs old)

Problem is that it dosent perform well with anything higher that Traktor 2.1 and so I need a mapping that will work with that (when I try and load the latest denon.tsi it does not work - I suspect this is because NI changed a lot of the parameter names after 2.5)

I cant even try 2.6 as it win7 and this little netbook is just using xp

I'm struggling to modify a MC6000 mapping I found on TraktorFreaks but its going to need a lot of work, so I wondered if anyone knew of a way of solving this - either by supplying a 2.1 mapping or telling me if there is a way to load a 2.6 mapping into an earlier version!

Thanks!

Have you tried a mapping for the mk1?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Lhoyd1, I have made a custom mapping for MK2, that was made in Traktor Pro 2.0.3, LED feedback inc. It's for 2 decks, not 4 tho if that's any use
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Lhoyd1, I have made a custom mapping for MK2, that was made in Traktor Pro 2.0.3, LED feedback inc. It's for 2 decks, not 4 tho if that's any use
    That would be fantastic! I'm using an old MK1 map at the moment and trying to remap it but its quite problematic!

Its only for a backup system, so 2 decks is fine!

Could I get your mapping off you?

Thanks

Lhoyd

No probs man, there's 2 small tweaks I need to make, one for LED loop marker and one for load marker (modifier + cue sets load marker and shift + cue resets the play cue to the load marker), needs a quick tweak, and I'll send it over, pm email address, or whatever way you want it sent.
    Last edited by DJAdeSands; 10-20-2014 at 04:27 AM.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

No probs man, there's 2 small tweaks I need to make, one for LED loop marker and one for load marker (modifier + cue sets load marker and shift + cue resets the play cue to the load marker), needs a quick tweak, and I'll send it over, pm email address, or whatever way you want it sent.
    Hi Man! Really appreciate this!
    Not sure I can PM as I'm a new member? Can you PM me?

Won't let me pm you. Pm sent on denon forum

Is there anyway I could get the mapping for Traktor 2.0.3 as well?

Yes mate, apologies for the delay, in your inbox. Comment's/suggestions appreciated.

Default mapping

Quote Originally Posted by DJAdeSands View Post
    Yes mate, apologies for the delay, in your inbox. Comment's/suggestions appreciated.
    Hey mate, never received any message in my inbox.

Email it to me if you can: djdreament93@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast