Mapping Traktor F1 to trigger samples like on Serato?

Question Mapping Traktor F1 to trigger samples like on Serato?

Hi guys, i am a techno dj, i wanted to buy a traktor f1 for using loop and samples on my sets, currently i'm using a pioneer ddj sx as main controller mapped with traktor. With my mapping i can control almost all with my sx but i dont have a full control on the remix decks so i'm not using them atm. This is why i decided to buy an F1.
    But i have a question, i need to control my samples on my f1 like the serato working mode.

Let me explain better what i want the map working like:

SAMPLE START/STOP work like it has to, one click - start / second click - stop

SAMPLE PLAY work the same like SAMPLE START/STOP one click - play / second click - stop , even on "invert"

SAMPLE TRIGGER ok! this is the thing, but works only in HOLD mode, so if i want to hear whole sample to the end i have to hold the button, so this is not what i want.

SLOT RETRIGGER hm... in hold mode is like above for SAMPLE TRIGGER, in toggle? work like SAMPLE PLAY.

So if I were to express in detail, i want to have option SAMPLE TRIGGER with possibility to not hold the button if i want to hear full lenght of the sample.
    Is this possible?
    Thanks in advance.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Sample Trigger: have this arrow button enabled
    Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 9.52.31 AM.png

You can also change this type with a mapping command.

BTW, did you just made made another account to post this same questions as seen in a few threads down bellow in this sub-forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Sample Trigger: have this arrow button enabled
    Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 9.52.31 AM.png

You can also change this type with a mapping command.

BTW, did you just made made another account to post this same questions as seen in a few threads down bellow in this sub-forum?
    I dont know what are you talking about. This is my first post on the forum and my only one account. Btw thanks for the answer

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

OK cool. User has posted the same question a few days ago, for your information his thread can be found here:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=87266

I just wanted to clarify if this was a double post. Thanks for your reply!