You just need the knobs right? Here ya go: http://stretta.blogspot.com/2011/01/monome-arc.html
![]()
You just need the knobs right? Here ya go: http://stretta.blogspot.com/2011/01/monome-arc.html
![]()
Those are some sexy knobs.
Also. WTF? OP is looking to buy a whole new controller to use traktor’s fliter…??
You can do that with your S2. Just set one of th eeffects to one of the filter FX and use a FX knob…
Filters in group mode are lacking the resonance regarding to the mixer ladder filter.
miiiiiiight be splitting hairs dude.
If he was playing in any capacity where that would matter, he wouldn’t be on an S2.
I respect your opinion. You’re probably right.
Wow… You don’t see that a whole lot around here. That’s refreshing.
Anyways, as others have mentioned, you can’t really go wrong with an lpd8. I have one with my S2, and it works great as a supplemental controller. I’m still working out what I’m going to do for filters as well.