Couldn’t of put it better myself ![]()
Thanks for all the help again guys ![]()
Couldn’t of put it better myself ![]()
Thanks for all the help again guys ![]()
Kinda a dead thread… But I’m surprised nobody mentioned the Hood Internet. Good stuff right there. Mainly indie music + rap music, but it tickles my fancy.
Thehoodinternet.com (I think, if not take out the “the”)
is the best source i’ve been able to find for mashups. Massive amounts of mashups
Ellipsis is my boy from high school and he’s absolutely blowing up on youtube right now. Master of the APC40 and ableton. His mashups are straight fire!!!
Here are some I use:
Heard It Through One (Keven Le Fonque Mashup)
One More Yeah (Avicii vs Chris Brown)
Blessed Bass (Avicii again)
Show Me In The Deep (DJs from Mars) - THIS IS A KILLER
Infinite Dream (Katy Perry vs Guru Josh)
Perfect Exceeder (not sure if this is a mashup or a vocal edit of the original)
Pjanoo In The Night Sky:
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds)
And a few more on my Soundcloud as well.
Good luck!
Truxton (AKA Renard AKA like a bunch of other aliases)'s mashups are pretty cool. Ren’s other aliases also use samples frequently in their music.
DJ Muggs & DJ Warrior Mash-up radio might be worth looking into if you want something a bit left field!!
Plus The Cut Up Boys from the UK do some pop orientated stuff
I’m surprised no one has mentioned 3LAU. He has some great mash-ups.
https://soundcloud.com/guacamolester/dr-wonder
Stevie Wonder vs. Dr. Dre
Sorry for hyping my own stuff, but I enjoy this one alot
I started learning ableton by making mashups, might find something to help you here
https://soundcloud.com/dinobrawl.
Cheers for the great list man, just what I needed!