Locked and loaded lads. Get cracking!
On Part 2 ![]()
This should be interesting
Put the intro 30 mins up for y’all ![]()
save it for the final… ![]()
I’d be proud of it too…nice work…I feel good about mine too…
Deevey is uploading and I should have mine sorted by the end of weekend.
6 minutes ![]()
you gotta mix your part in mate.
Ah ok - last ones were stitched together afterward.
No worries
wow this things really moving along!!
Yep, this is the express train
***
Edit - Pt1 and 2 Mixed version has left the station.
Choo! Choo!
***(keithace still has to do a bit yet cough)
I promise not to drag my feet. I have a free weekend to get this done…
Awesome lads. Here is a dancing polar bear to inspire you ..

P.S Can y’all add the Label/Year to your tracklists for shits & giggles? Earliest track gets a special prize.
Done!
Now I wish i’d thrown Age of Love in the mix ![]()
cheers bruv.
should have this done later today…
Done. Will upload today. updating tracklist.
Aww yeah! Any preference for coverart drop it in the box lads (1400px min). Final mix all over the internets ![]()

hey, Ive been away this week. Ill get on to this over this weekend.