Hey DJTT — wanted to share a free tool I’ve been building for crate organization.
**CratePilot** takes any 1001tracklists URL or YouTube DJ set URL and converts it into a ready-to-checkout Beatport shopping cart. Basically automates the “copy tracklist → search Beatport → add each track” workflow.
I know DJTT has covered Beatport crate digging before, so thought this community would be the right place to share. Been testing it personally and it handles most electronic music genres well.
This is a pretty useful workflow for DJs who spend a lot of time digging through sets and rebuilding tracklists manually. The Beatport cart automation sounds especially handy for quickly turning a set into something actionable.
For anyone also working with YouTube sets or looking for tools to manage their YouTube music workflow, I’ve been using https://getyoutify.com/ — seems like a natural companion to this kind of setup.
Definitely interested to see how CratePilot handles less common tracks and remixes that aren’t indexed cleanly on Beatport.