Vestax Backpack for VCI-100

The vestax bag has 4 large areas to store stuff and 2 small ones on the side. The headliner had 3 separte and a bunch of small spots around the bag

if u’d like to drop in some more money check out the equipment bags by UDG..they’re great stuff, fit in nearly everything and u can be sure that they’ll keep ur equipment save and secure..
i also want to get one, but don’t know which is best for my needs..Vestax or UDG?

Equipment: Sony VAIO 16.3", Vestax Vci-100, Sennheiser HD 25-1

I came across another bag I though everyone might want to see.
It’s supposed to fit a 17" Laptop and a VCI-300(or 100)

Looks good! A shame I cant seem to find any european reseller…

Vestax Backpack review

I ordered this item from thomann.de.

Quality…3
Size…3
Compartments…5
Price…2
Overall…3

After 2 weeks, I received my backpack and I immediately tried to put it to work. :rage:

Unfortunately, this backpack is tooooo small for my 17" Gateway FX laptop. I can force it to fit in the rear controller compartment but in doing so I ripped a seam. Not a crucial one on a zipper. Just the lip that conceals the zipper. This is why I rated the quality low. Otherwise the zippers are durable and comparable to that of sandpiper backpacks. I only wish they made a laptop backpack.

So, anyone wanna buy it from me $100 plus shipping :smiley: I paid $155 I think.

I guess its back to the Targus for my mobile DJ setup…

damn that sux that the gateway didnt fit. I pack a bunch of stuff in my bag. but I have a 13" MB. ill ask some friend in l.a. if they want to pic it up. where are you located?

I’m located in Washington State, but I got 100% (213) feedback rating on ebay. We can go that route or just do half up front, the rest on delivery if you vouch for 'em.

The bag looked soooo much bigger in the pic with the guy wearing it. But, just too small for me. The $100 should cover the cost of a replacement targus XL which has worked well for nearly 3 years.

Thanks for looking out bro…

can you pm a pix of the tear?

I just uploaded it straight to myspace via my blackberry.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=23338812&albumID=2195345&imageID=50321325

Its not a tear on the Zipper, as previously mentioned, rather the cosmetic lip of the zipper. If it continued to tear, it would not effect the zipper, just the flap that folds over the zipper.

Theres 2 pics, just press next.

Oh, I guess I would be open to trades? As long as it holds a 17" Laptop.

thanks ill let my friend know.

Hi,
I am interested to buy this backpack, just I am affraid that I can end up like you. My laptop is Sony Vaio with this sizes
Depth
263mm - 10,35"
Hight
31 - 41mm - max.1,61"
Width
387,2mm - 15,24"
I was trying to check size of yours, but couldnt figure out model. Is my smaller - am I able to fit in.
Also I like to know if sleeve of Vestax vci 100 is included or not (just got one and my backpack failled apart.:rage:slight_smile:
Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Hmm… not sure, but I won this bag even though I no longer have my VCI-100. I use it for trips with my Macbook Pro 17" and all sorts of other crap. Multiple magazines, hardcover books, headphones, you name it.

The MBP 17" is pretty big, so I assume any Sony would fit in there. You can probably look up the specs online.