meybe if you don’t say nothing useful, don’t say nothing at all?!
I’m new to all these broadcast things, thats why I ask for help.
meybe if you don’t say nothing useful, don’t say nothing at all?!
I’m new to all these broadcast things, thats why I ask for help.
Ok hello DJTT, i’ve been a member for a while but i barely ever post cuz i guess i just dont have anything constructive to say. Everything’s already been said (if you bother to search for it). you guys are awesome!
All i wanted to say is… @ToS dude that website had me up in stitches for hours! Thanks!
Ok, constructive would be a elaborate version of what was said:
Bah, I use mixlr and it does not require facebook connect. It would love to connect but you are still in control.
@ ToS: sry, it looks like i understood wrong your previous post with that pic.
Ok Tos , lets say that I installed mixlr.. and when I choose my audio device… it triggers my mic and i start hearing my voice in the headphones.. instead of the sound that comes out of my speakers… wtf?
go to built in internal input.
hmm i’ve got the link, changed the passwords, i’m using port 8001, but the broadcast button still blinks, using win7 and icecast.. what can be the prob.?