I’d say go with the Twitch, I have one too and it really is a great piece of gear!
The build quality is good, the sound is good and the layout is awesome if you’d ask me.
S2
Yes that makes a lot more sense
There are two “modes” with the F1. HID and MIDI. Normally, when using the remix decks, the F1 is in HID. As far as I know this can’t be mapped to anything other than what it was originally intended for.
However, by holding shift + browse the F1 turns orange and blue. This is MIDI mode. this can be mapped like any other midi controller. I personally use the HID for it’s intended, remix deck, purposes, and MIDI mode to control effects, similar to the early Midi Fighter FX maps. Hope this clears it up for ya
Thank you for clearing that up! I still really want one so bad just to mess around with even!
I say an S2 or S4
I regret not getting the S4.
Sure you can map the S2 to do 4 decks and what not. S2 is great but
the layout on the S4 is all in front of you and I just wish I started on that.
I have the S2 and it has served me great.
Go with The S2 or even S4. Decent enough for professional djing and relatively low pricepoint.
I bought a used and slightly abused S2 on craiglist here in the states and I have had a gig with it and make mixes at home. Traktor works great as does the s2. A great way for this old vinyl head to get back into DJing with minimal investment.
Its either the dennon 3000 or traktor s2. The dennon 3000 got more then the s2? I mean knobs and stuff. Is it worth it?
the more the merrier… and remember, less is always more ![]()
Maybe consider a modular setup like Traktor Z2 + 2x denon SC2000? It’s more easy to replace/upgrade something…
Ok, i can get the dennon mc-3000 for like 420 euro with traktor pro and the traktor s2 for like 480-500 euro. Is it dumb to take the s2 of should i just go for the dennon mc-3000? I like the layout on the traktor
Would it be cheaper to have someone buy domestic and ship to you? you can get an S2 for like $450 which is about 350 euros… i cant imagine it costs 100 euros to ship it so you could probably get an S2 for around 400 euros.
sorry if someone already mentioned this idea
the thing is that customs will open any suspicious package. I had the same problem sending a long time ago some cd200 over and had to pay 160€ for them it still was worth it but… we should have a good craigslist on europe ehehe