Whats your best new Tune?

http://hejven.se/blog/

http://www.vacayvitamins.com/genre/electro/

these are my main ones, a great combo of mainstream and a lot of unheard of underground

-Gianmaro

Well…

and…

and my favorite…

cant get enough of this song for some reason.

Not so much for playing out just a REAALY catchy tune .. tu tu tu tu (kinda ‘old’ though)

Two more Tracks I really dig from Audiobot.
I’m not sure how I feel about this track as a whole, but I love the first build/drop

https://soundcloud.com/2disko/audiobot-can-you-feel-it-original-mix-unsigned

This track is just epic. french house+dirty dutch? What? Who does that?

https://soundcloud.com/2disko/audiobot-noize-bass-disco-original-mix-free-download

uh how the heck do u embed?

some of my favs at the mo are

Doman & Gooding - Pacific State - Afterlife Remix (can’t find the full version on youtube but u’ll get the idea)

Joris Voorn - The Secret

Mujava - Township Funk (Crazy P Remix)

You just paste the regular youtube url in the thread and it will auto embed. At least it does for me using Chrome.

Not really new but recently listening to this a lot again

Love this one, again not the newest track but

Not something I would really listen to, but this song got 'em going on the floor the other night. And it’s produced by diplo which is sweet

this tracks a bit like marmite i think.i’ve been playing it a fair bit so i must like it.

Usually i have my junk flapping around as well. Takes skill.

lol

For the record I still kinda like it.

i like it myself but i dont listen to the radio so not been tortured by it

Just got this from beatport:

Techstep for life!

That Louis La Roche - Super Soaker EP is an absolute corker…

Citizen_Insane’s post in the “Pon De Something” thread just reminded me of this…

I dig it, that remix available to the public or am I gonna have to go blog hunting?