Who has rocked it for you in 2010??

Skrillex, Richie Hawtin, and ill tell you how deadmau5 performs when i see him next weekend :slight_smile:

2010 has been all about distancing myself from the whole electro/fidget house & brostep obsession that dominated 08-09 for me…

my dance music genre preferences this year have been glitchhop, dubstep, idm, breaks and dnb.

some artists i’ve really enjoyed this year are:
herrmutt lobby, flying lotus, eskmo, luke vibert/wagon christ, slugabed, tipper, bil bless, si begg and invisible allies to name a few… there’s tons more but that could take all day lol

word hudson mohawke slays it!

Adam Beyer, Richie Hawtin And my Guilty Pleasure The Swedish House Mafia. Without Pharell Or Tinnie Tempah :smiley:

Hm, I can’t really come up with a name that stands out specifically for me. Maybe Dirty Doering would fit.

Omg, that’s two of us \0/
I’ve seen him three times this year, as well as most other Berghain/Panorama Bar residents. Got lots of tracks from Berlin in my collection this year !
I’ll also have to go with Seth Troxler, and dOp has been quite a revelation.

-Liquid Stranger
-Bassnectar (Magical World is pretty dope plus the Wildstyle EP was good)
Skrillex
-Daft Punk (Just knowing that they’re coming out with the Tron OST)
-A-Trak (Liked Dirty South Dance 2)
-Excision
I’m blanking on a few more but needless to say I think 2010 was a good year for music

Forgot an important one.

BART B MORE!!!

epicness

Music wise:

-Dirty Loud

-Dada Life

-Kaskade (Big name, but its nice to see an ever changing artist)

-Nic Chagall

-Arty

-Gilbert Carrizales (He’s young but the kid is making some waves in Trance)

Live

Only saw Infected Mushroom this year. They kicked ass though. Got an encore of Heavyweight. Best 25$ I’ve spent in the last couple of years.

Ladyscraper last night. He decided that I should be crowd surfing during the last song and ordered everyone to make it happen. Awesome night.

laurent garnier rocked on kiss 100 as jon digweeds guest last night.some lovely and crazy ass piano things going on.

http://kube.totalkiss.com/?jumpto=1216

1 hour in for laurent.it gets good at abought 1.09