Will They Blend - VOTING TIME

Same here!!! In the end one of them in particular blows me away with a certain transition so that got my vote!!!

Excellent effort all round guys!! All done yourselves justice!! :smiley:

which one and which transition? I dropped a comment on the bit of 4 that did it for me in the end

The mix out of Bassline Skanker in mix 5!! Whilst my music tastes are varied I don’t ever stretch as far as dubstep/breaks/D&B etc so that mix is like nothing ive ever heard!! I think the use of effects in that mix show what Traktor is all about as well.

Like I said though I admire them all but that bit in mix 5 just got me. :wink:

^^^What he said. I was thinking 4 because whoever did that had BALLS. The House horns brought back in was great. But then 5 had quite a few transitions that were really impressive. Great use of FX too. So in the end I gave my love to 5 but it was close all around. All 5 of them had their moments to shine for sure.

predicted the early leader…

I have to say this was a brilliant idea for a contest; I hope there are more of these. Still listening to them all but the ones I’ve listened to so far have blown me away. Inspiring! Thanks!!

Can I be cheeky and ask a mod to sticky this til poll ended?

Brad if you have time can you post the order of tunes in all the mixes?
I could listen to them all again, but I’m a little lazy, lol.

Brad can you listen to them and vote for me? See I don’t really DJ, I just act like it for the bitches. So I have no clue which mix is better. I just got Serato…

Kthxbai. :stuck_out_tongue:

love the concept and dedication!

I voted, but it was really a hard decision.

#4 pulls away from the pack with photojojo’s vote. :smiley:

LOL @ Deviant. I’m lazy, but we had to send the list in with our mix, so Brad would just have to copy and paste. I’m curious to see who did the most drastic bpm changes.
Also I have listened to those songs for 2 weeks plus while working on the mix, listened to 5 mixes of them 2-3 times, listened to specific transitions several times, and I am a little tired of them at this point :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell me about it!

The only tracks i’ll probably be able to listen to again for a long time are Lunar bass and My Style as i really like them.

I never want to hear either of those dubstep tunes again lol, except maybe the breakdown in bassline skanker.

true dat, i’ll look at putting actual run lists up…

edited first page, but either being blind/stupid or can’t find lists for first 2…

this couldn’t have been timed better, look what dj mag are doing… http://www.djmag.com/news/detail/2575

cheeky gits, lol

#4 can tweak it down to 6 min and enter, lol.

Wonder if some one saw your thread…

i’m ripping off my last 5 mins, and changing a track out for something ‘punky’ lol

and my money is on coincidence, lol

Good Luck in the contest.

Thanks for posting the track lists! Later tonight I’ll have a closer look.

I might enter lol, wouldn’t be hard to chop some time off my mix. :smiley:

Nah i’ll probably do a whole new mix for that competition, but i have more confidence since doing this comp!