Your thoughts on this deal

Been looking into my options on this (which has been a headache to say the least) and I’ve shortlisted these:

Ecler Nuo 2.0
Behringer DDM4000 (4 channel but very decent price!)
Pioneer DJM 350
Allen & Heath Xone 42
Pioneer DJM 700 (This being the top end of my budget at £740)

I realise I’ve covered quite a broad spectrum there and they are mostly 4 channel mixers but those are what I’ve found to be well reviewed and well priced. If anyone has any other recommendations for 2 channel mixers then I’m all ears.

What are the forums thoughts?

Thanks guys

Where are you based? I’ll sell you my DJM-800 for £750 if you’re interested. Throw in a flight case as well for another £30.

I’m in Milton Keynes so not far away from you at all but I’m looking to buy new, mainly because I’m putting the equipment on my credit card as I don’t have the cash up front…

Fair enough. Well if you can get hold of the cash I’ll deliver for the cost of fuel. The mixer’s in great condition. PM me if you’re interested.

I will certainly keep that in mind, thank you!

So, anyone got any opinions on the mixers listed above?

Have you looked at zzound.com for the same DDM4000 you’re looking for @ £304.60 blemish and the shipping is free (not sure if that apply where you’re located.). That where I get my stuff. They even have the payment plan which how I got my stuff. Paid most of my stuffs off pretty fast.

I’d pick the nuo 2.0 or the xone 42 from the list.

Mmimer, I will check them out, thank you for the info.

fullenglishpint, I am swaying more towards the nuo, I like the simplicity of it and the fact that I can expand on it if I want to.

what about DJM 250?

I ruled it out as, if I remember correctly, it didn’t have send/return.