All audio is in general less “risky” on Macs if they are class-compliant.
Couldn’t tell 100% on the Scarletts. I never had any issues with Saffires and my recommendation lies there.
LOL??? You’re sh*tting me right? Why is that brick is labelled 4 in / 4 out. I never include the mic input as a regular In. It doesn’t even have a decent pre-amp on the mic channel.
Using the phones as an out is ridiculous as well.
I can see why you didnt recommend it ![]()
I know - I didn’t try it in my hub for ages because I didn’t think it would help and had all sorts of problems, as have hundreds more according to Google, then I thought I’d give the hub a try and so far so good - macbook no problems at all.
offtopic, But Im looking to trade somebody my like new Komplete Audio 6 for their Traktor audio 6. Didn’t figure out that the komplete audio 6 doesn’t support timecode until it was too late. Dammit.
You should make a trade thread in the Buy & Sell forum.
Although, you might struggle because the TA6 is sold as a package with software and they cannot be split. You should probably look for an ‘Audio 6’, the older version of the TA6. The Audio 6 was sold separately from software.
There’s only ever been the “Traktor Audio 6” I think; the timecode package is now called Scratch A6 instead.
Very true. I should have said ‘Audio 4’. He will find it easier to get an Audio 4 on it’s own.
Tell that to Native Instruments with the ridiculous Audio 2 ![]()
With that said, the 10tion is pretty shit lol.
Ooh no the Audio 2 is excellent value for money. The outs are exactly what they say they are. I have used mine in internal and external mode and it’s crystal clear.
You have to be very harsh to criticise the Audio 2 even if it is made of plastic and as small as pack of cards.
Is the 10th out yet? I can’t find a price.
The Audio 2 is a great little card. 2 hybrid line/headphone outs, gain dials for each, decent sound quality, and way more volume than you’d ever need.
And its name isn’t based on how many mono outputs it has..
But it DOES use headphone out as a main output, was my point ![]()
I think the 10tion is an old product, discontinued now.
American Audio Versaport
Would the USB 2.0 on the komplete audio struggle with 4 things coming in on quarter inch and 4 things going out on quarter inch all at the same time ?
I’ve heard that 2.0 is just fine up until you start sending more than 2 or 3 things around.
USB 2.0 is perfectly fine for any typical DJ setup. Even with 4 stereo ins and outs at 24bit/96kHz you are still not even close to saturating the USB 2.0 port bandwidth.