I think that i was wrong about this.
Looks like email vouchers will still go out on Friday and that today is just the the “Instore Release”
I think that i was wrong about this.
Looks like email vouchers will still go out on Friday and that today is just the the “Instore Release”
oh dear, some S4 people will be pissed off about that!
^^^^ I AM SO MUCH.
Karlos. im commin to track you down.
This means that people with pre-orders are getting their fix later than people who are buying it just now? Doesn’t really make sense to me?
ServiceCenter must be getting hammered - getting connection errors atm.
I take back everything nice I’ve ever said about you!! ![]()
But but but but… Friday would be a torrid day if everyone was trying to get it at once.
TPRO was a nitemare…people got very angry cus the download kept timing out and some people were online for hours and hours.
Sorry that doesn’t make me feel any better. You’re sleeping on the couch tonight!!
Karlos: is there any way I can obtain my serial if I already have the demo downloaded? I mean, they might as well just give it now because it’s not going to hammer the servers any more now is it? (I believe the demo installer is the same as the full installer?)
Ask Support dude. but as the emails havent gone out i doubt any support agent has the ability to look up a serial number that hasnt been activated.
I wouldnt get your hopes up.
Not sure how ya’ll be working it…but I paid for it…and was able to DL right away.
The Serial was mailed to me 5 mins later.
Mine is the TSP2 Upgrade Download…
It goes by last name. Nejati comes before Schroff - I get mine first lololololol. That said, download the demo off the website, and when you get the email/serial, you can just upgrade your program from SC without worrying if servers will be up.
^^ right? lol
Indeed!
Any chance for somebody to upload the demo to some other host? Would take some pressure off of NI’s servers.
probably illegal ![]()
that cant be the case, my last name is Bolger and i got no email ![]()
Vouchers just went out !!!
My surname begins with “Y” so it aint alphabetical.
Ahhh!!!
You already had it Karlos, Shhhhhhhhh.