Better iTunes Library integration
Smart Playlists
Otherwise I have nothing to complain about.
Better iTunes Library integration
Smart Playlists
Otherwise I have nothing to complain about.
No beat matching just throw songs on there without having any clashing.
It’s got a sync button and a key finder, that should help!
Pretty sure there is a send/return in the internal part of traktors routing, not sure how well it works though
There is, it’s not all that bad either…
? It never went anywhere?
Shuffle function on playlists, so you can prep the tracks with the fade-in and fade out points, go for a quick pee/smoke and it mixes random songs for you. A DJ I work with has a 15 minute old school mix he plays when he needs to go for a break and the crowd at this point have figured it out haha.
i wish it had the ability to sync in half time, ie VDJ.
That would be a ridiculously useful feature. I think flexible beat grids or even Ableton style quantising would be something we all want to see.
Whenever I read stuff like that, I always think ‘can you actually beat match or what?’.
…VST support…
Well all perceived insults aside, yes I can beatmatch, but when I’m trying to use the remix deck with old funk songs, I 90% of the time have to export the loop and edit it within Ableton and then put it back into Traktor. I should just be able to grab a loop and it work on the fly.
I didn’t mean can YOU as such, but I think a lot of people who would use that feature would actually make them lazier than they already are with the sync button, as far as mixing two tracks are concerned. (Fair enough if you’re looping and stuff).
Haha I know
But if that’s their prerogative then let them be I say, it’s them who look like absolute novices when they have to b2b.
We’ll call it “lazy” button. Think about all the “lazy VS sync” threads.
I mean the ability to record your actual mixing and edit it, not the ability to record your mixes. This was in Traktor Studio 3 and has been gone since Traktor Scratch Pro. Like Serato’s “mixtape” functionality, which is not just about recording the sound.
Dynamic (variable tempo) beatgrids with the ability to manually drag/adjust the beatgrid (and spacing between bars) visually, with a corresponding change in track tempo; this would be particularly useful for tracks like Mauro Picotto - Komodo and Lil Louis - French Kiss.
Aaaaand… HID output of waveforms so we can have LCDs on our controllers.
HID output already exists, it’s the controller manufacturers job to build the device 1st.
Of waveforms? You sure about that?
Well it works great on my overpriced CDJs ![]()
I mean the zoomed waveform, not the track stripe. Pretty sure even the Nexuses just do stripe…