Current favorite label(s)?

For me FLASH and Stroboscopic Artefacts have been killing it lately.

As much as I try to get away from disco, I keep getting pulled in. Any recommendations for labels similar to Whiskey Disco?

only discovered habitat the other night whilst browsing for some new tunes, fharken is throwing down some slick beats

Check out NY Edits, Skylevel, Times are Ruff (Disco / Classic House stuff), Secret Squirrel, Sound Stream, Peoples Potential Unlimited, Lumberjacks In Hell, Stilove4music, Sofrito / Sofrito Super Singles

Should be enough to check out there!

I love Secret Squirrel. Hopefully those others are just as good. Thanks amadeus!

Bomb Strikes
Good Groove
Catskills
Funk Weapons
Ghetto Funk (Ghetto FUNK!!!)
Jalepeno Records
Scour Records

Yeah the Secret Squirrel stuff has been real nice, great label.

This track on Sofrito, dude. I can die a happy man. Fuckkkkkk.

^ Tune

A friend of mine’s label Perfect Driver have been putting out some good stuff…

Yeah love this one, was straight inn the cart when it came out!

Binary records for me.. :slight_smile:

Recently came across Claremont 56. Really digging it.

RAM records - every day! They have the secret sauce.

Bump for some vinyl-only disco/groovy house type stuff.

any of the Solarstone labels, JOOF, Pharmacy :smiley:

I have a few friends that have releases on that label. PD is Southern California, right?

Golf Channel, Is It Balearic?, Aficionado, Palms and Charms, International Feel, Red Motorbike, Universal Cave, Nu Northern Soul.

So many great labels about now. And as mentioned above, Claremont 56 is a fantastic label too.

Love these. :thumbsup: