Ah thanks Jojo…thought everyone would miss that one!
Bit lame…but hey…its Friday and not as lame as the Emulator.
![]()
Ah thanks Jojo…thought everyone would miss that one!
Bit lame…but hey…its Friday and not as lame as the Emulator.
![]()
the emulator is srsbsns
![]()
I like…
The emulator looks pretty cool in person, especially when its on the 42" glass but its more for show. I heard about it about a year ago and then I saw it last year at the DJ expo in Atlantic City and Alan Smithson, the guy who owns the company was DJing with it. It would definitely take a lot of getting used to as you have to change certain areas of the screen to bring up the filters and effects and there is a lot you can’t do at the same time or you have to be really fast with the screen switching but I can see it at lounges and pvt parties but it would never be practical in a club.
Heh…that’s what I call winning
Part of me wants to smack you for that. Part of me wants to buy you a beer.
If we ever meet IRL, I’m doing both…k?
The win is strong with this thread.