Traktor 2.5

I have traktor pro 2…

Nothing is under my products and serials…

Only my old Traktor Scratch Duo 1 shows up :disappointed: i was under the impression that when i registered my X1 i was going to get 2.5 when it came out :disappointed: oh well, if needs be i’ll register the LE2 but i was hoping i could give that to a friend whos looking to start DJing, for his birthday. now i need to actually buy him a present haha!

Holy shit, you can learn on out commands now!!!

Yeah I’ve been uploading mixes all week… How come its not showing up.. this is pissing me off lol.

ditto. had to watch duck dynasty

Rock on, downloading now. Guess I am not going to get much sleep tonight!

this download is starting to go real slow, I guess word is getting out that it’s available

downloading now. excited about the new BPM detection more than anything!

MIne is going pretty fast. Maybe I hit a different server. About 1MB/s.

This may be a stupid question, did you loose your cue points?

Thanks for the heads up Photojojo!

Hell yeah!!! I am really excited about that.

+2

Is anyone using a mac? Have they released a Mac version???

Or are all of you using windows???

I keep hitting refresh button… Nothing is appearing.. graghhhh

Mac here. I can upload to my DropBox for you, but you should see it if you log on to NI’s website and go to your account.

I am logged in to NI, i go to my account. Select My products and serials. And its blank. All white, not a single word or program has shown up. I have traktor pro 2. with Version 2.1.2 as my current version…

Is there a direct link to access the 2.5??

Yeah do the dropbox thing your talking about, I’m confused on why there is nothing available for me to download.

Traktor_250__Mac.dmg 13 mins left :slight_smile:

damn you!!! lol

it only shows 2.13 in my update list.

I go to service center, says all products are up to date…

what the hell…

And i have a choice to enter the “upgrade” serial number…

:confused:

yeah i missed the download button. its on the my products and serials page. good to go here