Same here, on both my PCs.
The firmware does not need to be updated for this to work. I have FW4.05 on pioneer CDJ 2000. And it works really good. No need for record box anymore ![]()
The jog feel is finally great. Im not a scratch dj, but I don’t feel any different from play with CDs.
I do have some problem with connecting. I start Traktor with two CDJ2000 connected and on. After Traktor is loaded I have to restart the CDJ 2000 to connect well.
On the Native Instruments website under their FAQ section for activation/registration, it says that you can have the same Traktor license installed on two different computers but you cannot use them at the same time. It says you do not have to “deactivate” Traktor from your computer, but you have to uninstall it in order to be able to use it on your other comp. Don’t know if this helps, but thought it might…
What you just posted makes no sense. You can install Traktor on two computers, but you have to uninstall it on one computer to get it to work on another?
scamo
You can leave it installed on two computers without them sending Karlos to your house. It’s only on a third computer that will you get into trouble. So if you just got a shiny new macbook and you’re going to throw your old thinkpad out the window, you need to uninstall Traktor first.
Corrected.![]()
scamo
has anyone tried it with timecode control yet?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for my probably terrible misinterpretation, but this is where I was trying to convey my message from…
Seek position (deck common) no longer functions like it did in the past. Either it’s a bug, they changed a command name, a setting defaulted, or they changed the function. Normaly, instead of seeking forward by beat count, this seek function searches by a percentage of the length of the track. Now, when I hit the seek position (fine) button it skips to about the middle of the track, then when hit again, it works as should.
Yes, I’ve updated and use Timecode and the needle drop problem persists. It’s frustrating as I like to cue up my tracks by placing the needle at the beginning of the timecode vinyl but this does not work for me. I also cannot get absolute mode to work as it is blanked out and does not allow me to press it. Anyone got any solutions? (and please don’t say wait for 2.5.2).
I was running Traktor Pro 2.0.3 for ages.
Now I’m running Trakor Scratch Version 2.5.0… I upgraded via a gift form one of the labels I work for, its way more stable.
Multicore support works now and doesn’t wanna make the thing take off!
Time code is no different. Still have needle position jump all over the place on rewind. CPU usage has gone up once again also. Now when running Traktor my CPU meter is maxed out.
was getting a lot of glitching tonight with a Mixtrack pro + F1. Cheap setup but it shouldn’t have been happening…
Any point updating if everythings fine as it is? Is there anything better about it for an S2 user?